says New Black Panther Party.
Quanell X said the Lumberton Police beat LaDay to death last Thursday morning and he told the crowd that this behavior wouldn't be tolerated.
"If they kill another black man," said a heated Quanell X." We will take this damned town down."
It was those heated words that almost resulted in fights. But law enforcement controlled the entire protest and there were no reports of any injuries or arrests. More HERE
- Black Panthers Leader Press Conference Monday at Noon in Front of Lumberton Police
- Black Panthers News Conference Ends Peacefully
- FBI Opens Civil Rights Investigation into SETX Man's Death
- Louisiana School Closed Due to Fears of Swine Flu
- Autopsy Inconclusive in LaDay
Please sign the petition against Taser Torture In America - A Call For Congressional Hearings